Dancing with Dark Matter .... The musings of a dancer and astrophysics PhD student

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!

Happy 2007!!! I can't believe it at all ..... Wow, I mean, I'll have my 5 year college reunion this May (and yet I'm still in school, ah graduate work .... SIGH) .... But, I thought I'd open with a fun picture, of me and my friend Katie. It was taken at a night club opening that Katie took me to. At the end of the night, when Katie and I were partner dancing to some mix of a pop song by the DJ (Hahaha, I know, I'm a dork), the photographer asked if he could take pictures of us dancing. So, we started to show off a bit more. Katie is also a dancer, and we partner well (hopefully we can partner well in ballet, too, if I get my act together and learn), and so we showed off a bit for him. This picture was posted on the website for the bar, under the gallery for opening night :-)!! Katie also went to the photoshoot for the bar opening, which she was trying to get me to be involved in, too, but it didn't work out.I think it's a great and fun picture of us! My hair is crazy ... it was really long and I decided just to spike it .... hahahah! Here's to 2007!!!! More Exclamation Points!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger shgumby said...

First off, this is crazy and you guys look like pop stars at some Hollywood party. Not bad. Secondly, you are a dance dork. A TRUE dance dork. Thirdly, Happy New Year!

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home